Pinda Sweda-Bolus Treatment
Pinda Sweda is a type of Ayurvedic massage which is done with warm medicated herbal oils and herb bags. These bags/ boluses are prepared by a combination of herbs depending on the client’s body type as well as health condition. Herbs are tied in linen cloth to make small bags which are then dipped in warm oils and placed on the body.
- Promote blood circulation
- Improve lymphatic drainage
- Soothe nerves
- Relax muscles
- Improve skin texture
- Reduce pain, swelling and stiffness
- Remove metabolic wastes ( hence working as a mini detox)
- Release stress
- Induce good sleep
- Bring complete relaxation to body as well as mind.
It is highly recommended for arthritis, muscle and joints pain, fibromyalgia, frozen shoulders, neck pain and stiffness, Back pain, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, fatigue, hormonal imbalances, fibroids, menopause, thyroid, PCOS, infertility, endometriosis, stress, depression, sleep problems, psoriasis, gout, allergies.